Gerard Deulofeu

BlueMoonz1977

Marca have reported that Barcelona are currently trying to get Deulofeu tied up on a new contract. His current one runs only till 2014.

At present, any suitors wishing to poach Deulofeu would have to fork out a measly €10 million, a real snip considering the forward's real worth on the transfer market.

They are looking to get him to sign a new deal that will vastly increase his release clause.

I have seen small amounts of his game, but he is a talented player.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/01/13/en/football/barcelona/1358067113.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/01/13/en/foot ... 67113.html</a>

he's done well for their B squad lately and I would imagine txiki and sorriano are well versed on who this kid is and what his talents are. heard really great things about him and @fourfourtom talks him up as well

By the sounds of it he would leave for the right place cause he wants more first team time. I mean I'd obviously have him but not sure we'd be the best place for him as we wouldn't be able to offer him more game time

cmdub said:
he's done well for their B squad lately and I would imagine txiki and sorriano are well versed on who this kid is and what his talents are. heard really great things about him and @fourfourtom talks him up as well

By the sounds of it he would leave for the right place cause he wants more first team time. I mean I'd obviously have him but not sure we'd be the best place for him as we wouldn't be able to offer him more game time

I am sure that the quality this lad has, he would be picked over Nasri ?

BlueMoonz1977 said:
cmdub said:

Que

is this another one of marwoods.

seen him in a few films, didn't known he a decent footballer.

fuck me who next!

the goats backside said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
cmdub said:

Que

He watched him on YOutube, he knows what he is talking about.

&5$k!)kdjf**!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.