Gerard Deulofeu

sergiokun said:
Not seen much of the lad but if Barca want him to sign new deal we have no chance

That depends on how much first team action they're offering him, he wants to play for the first team. If we offer him Sinclair's spot for example, it may be more appealing than another year in Barcelona B. And if Barcelona intend to sign Neymar as I think someone has already said that could be one more player in front of him.

I really hope we can get him.

I think it's definitely possible with his buy-out clause and he will be a world class winger in a few years. It's not like we are a club who are overloaded with quality wingers either so he would get a chance here.

What a talent.

He is now top scorer in the Segunda Division aged 18 - 12 goals in 18 games. Not sure if he's playing as a left winger or forward, they have Jean Marie Dongou who is a striker so it could be on the left. If Isco is Chelsea bound hopefully convincing Deulofeu to snub a new contract and come here is a priority. Promise him a weekly spot at least on the bench and he might take it.

With the amount of talent that Deulofeu has I am sure that he would have enough to warrant a bench position at the very least. He is light years ahead in terms of ability & technique to Sinclair.

Although he does not have the experience of nasri, he is however a more direct player with the skills to go past players and is a great finisher.

If Txiki had any inkling that he would be open to a move i am sure we would try and get him no doubt.

LoveCity said:
He is now top scorer in the Segunda Division aged 18 - 12 goals in 18 games. Not sure if he's playing as a left winger or forward, they have Jean Marie Dongou who is a striker so it could be on the left. If Isco is Chelsea bound hopefully convincing Deulofeu to snub a new contract and come here is a priority. Promise him a weekly spot at least on the bench and he might take it.

He's a RW/fake no.9

bapi said:
LoveCity said:

He's a RW/fake no.9

He plays on the left too, I'm sure of that as I've seen him on the left several of the times I've watched him.

LoveCity said:
bapi said:
LoveCity said:

He's a RW/fake no.9

He plays on the left too, I'm sure of that as I've seen him on the left several of the times I've watched him.

Can change positions but RW is his best.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
cmdub said:
he's done well for their B squad lately and I would imagine txiki and sorriano are well versed on who this kid is and what his talents are. heard really great things about him and @fourfourtom talks him up as well

By the sounds of it he would leave for the right place cause he wants more first team time. I mean I'd obviously have him but not sure we'd be the best place for him as we wouldn't be able to offer him more game time

I am sure that the quality this lad has, he would be picked over Nasri ?

Nasri should always start for me mate, his ball retention is fantastic, and he just needs more freedom to his game to shine.

The potential this lad carries and the low release clause makes it a steal.

He has already reportedly turned down the 1st offer from Barca, which means that he could be open to offers.

A recent poll of fans via Barca shows that this is the one player that they wish to keep hold off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.