Gerard Deulofeu

I can really understand why he would want to leave one of the best teams in the world that promotes the youth team for fun would want to come here struggle his tits off in the cold in the hope that despite being better than who is playing he wont get a go in the first team

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I can really understand why he would want to leave one of the best teams in the world that promotes the youth team for fun would want to come here struggle his tits off in the cold in the hope that despite being better than who is playing he wont get a go in the first team

Money?
It's the somewhat unfortunate truth, but that's just about all we have that can lure players away from big clubs. Yaya is on 200k per week for a reason.

mgreenz97 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Money?
It's the somewhat unfortunate truth, but that's just about all we have that can lure players away from big clubs. Yaya is on 200k per week for a reason.
I can pick many holes in this but needless to say no

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85g-GLdFkN4[/youtube]

Doesnt look that bad

AIQ88 said:

Doesnt look that bad
I definitely think he would be a good option to have and maybe could become a first team player one day. Doesn't look like we will be able to get him though.

NoahCity said:
AIQ88 said:

Doesnt look that bad
I definitely think he would be a good option to have and maybe could become a first team player one day. Doesn't look like we will be able to get him though.
Yeah, apperantly Barca have agreed a contract with him which includes him being promoted into the first team.

That's all he wanted according to the press. Good player, see him as being one of the top wingers in the world if his progress continues. But even if he's promoted into first team, he won't get that much game time at Barca - look at Tello, for example. Barca have a good number of good, young wingers both in first team squad and La Masia.

Barcelona would want to loan Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) to a German, English or Italian team that takes part in the CL. [rac1]

Via @barcastuff

Would this be worth our time depending on how our other dealings go? Dortmund had an offer on the table for him before he signed his new deal

Why would we want to loan him, buy him yes and without that stupid buy back clause. I do not want to develop their players for them.

cmdub said:
Barcelona would want to loan Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) to a German, English or Italian team that takes part in the CL. [rac1]

Via @barcastuff

Would this be worth our time depending on how our other dealings go? Dortmund had an offer on the table for him before he signed his new deal
Take him on a loan? No. But if we can buy him without a buy back clause then by all means get the lad. He's an amazing prospect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.