German Vs England

It's over, the headlines are written. If it had gone in we would have rallied and won. Every World Cup there is an "incident" that eliminates us and is talked about for four years. That is this year's. Gutted and physically sick.

Better. Much, much better towards the end of the half.

I will bleat on about injustice and the ball being 2 fucking feet over the line afterwards, but for now, I hope that was enough to get them fired up to have a right fucking go second half.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Bigga said:
Not the ref's fault. Bad positioning.

However LOL!!!

I had the big to do on here about GL Tech and some Clown kept shouting me down! I knew it would affect an important game soon!

Get off your high horse, pretty much everyone wants goal line tech and you go on about being shot down. If you can be shot down by one person then that's your problem.

Kn*b head!

I was talking about it TWO YEARS AGO!! I even had my piece lifted by the M.u.E.N. on the subject, so I'll say what I want.

Clown.

i hope to god terry and upson get a fooking rocket up them by cappelo in the team talk bloody awful both off them besides the goal.

England still very much in this game, England are making this German side look better than they are

Can I just say 66 and all that.... get in.... or maybe not as it is in this case

ggun392l.jpg

I'm not an England fan but anyone can see their luck in knock-out tournaments is shocking.

Maradona's handball, Sol Campbells 2 disallowed headers, Ronaldinho's jammy goal, the dire record at penalties and now that!

Saying that they were diabolical in the first half hour, Terry and Upson have been embarrassing.

Frank the Yank said:
Just use replay PLEASE!! If used correctly it wont disrupt the game too much!!! FIFA are numpties...
Replays won't work. What would you do if the Germans scored on that break?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.