Germany 2-3 England

To be fair that was a cracking English performance, the only positive I can take from that is by the time the Euros come round both Rooney and probably Wilshere will be available to Woy and will make the team. Lets be honest you wouldn't have won the game with those two critters playing.
Not sure about Wilshere. Utter class last time he played for England.

Disappointing that 8 of that starting XI aren't playing tonight, especially Clyne, Dier, Alli and Kane.

Guess he just wants to see as many players as possible, but having played so well last time out they deserve another crack.

I don't believe mass chopping and changing is the best way to figure out your best side.

Disappointing that 8 of that starting XI aren't playing tonight, especially Clyne, Dier, Alli and Kane.

Guess he just wants to see as many players as possible, but having played so well last time out they deserve another crack.

I don't believe mass chopping and changing is the best way to figure out your best side.

hes isn't going to play the exact same team, he needs to see the other players in the squad. when it comes to the euros we will have a regular starting 11

hes isn't going to play the exact same team, he needs to see the other players in the squad. when it comes to the euros we will have a regular starting 11

I didn't want the exact same, but I don't think almost a completely different side was the answer.

Two or three changes yes; eight - no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.