Germany Squad 'Bunch Of Gays'

Hmmm. Sounds like someone is a little jealous. Kind of ironic that this story comes out at the same time as the captiancy controversy between him and Lahm.
Bottom line in my opinion is that Ballack is not only 2nd team material at his professional club as he is his national one.

From this distance, I have never warmed to the persona of Michael Ballack. Not the same kind of German as our Bert. He's always come across as someone who carried a lot of non-footy baggage, and particularly an enormous suitcase filled with lemons. His contribution to CFC and the national team has always been over-rated, and it doesn't surprise me that something like this comes out of the Ballack camp. Pity he couldn't be more positive and make the assessment that the success of the German team was down to having the all-embracing characteristics it had, but essentially because of his absence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.