Germany v Denmark - Sat 29th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The automated system has a sensor in the ball
I think most people would like to see more liberal criteria rather than the lab conditions we have now
Agree 100% on handball

The accuracy of the technology is really not the issue here and we're at risk of throwing the baby out with the bath water. This offside tech is undeniably very reliable and accurate, there is no human involvement in calculating the offsides. Huge improvement on "the lines".

The issue is that it measures offside with such accuracy that it is nearly impossible for a person to know themselves if they are offending.

It's an easy fix for me, it just needs an "umpire's call" zone that goes with the on-field decision. Say if the player is less than one foot offside.

Allegedly fuck. He's well known as a greedy, envelope grabbing, ****.
The golf club car park was his favoured, rendezvous.
Merely protecting Bluemoon’s interests. My ends is a neutral zone for Saints and Pompey fans ( kinda like a football Switzerland during WWII) and the tales I hear from both sides of Mr and Mrs Rednapp’s property portfolio and its occasional flammability are legion. My daughter also used to be in the same class as the son of a local sports journo who had dealings with ‘arry. Texts may have been exchanged, which is weird…

He did admit to running over Sandra’s foot though, the cheeky cockney scamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.