Germany v Hungary - Wed 19th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Letting Gundo go for free will go down as Txiki’s biggest regret IMO. Regardless of if he wanted to go, the leaks since have suggested we didn’t do as much as we should’ve done to persuade him to stay.

Miss the fucker.
He said that we were bit slow to start talking to him about a new contract so he started looking around

But we very nearly did it.
Knocked out by Madrid on penalties and a lethargic display in the FA Cup final.
lacking leadership in the FA Cup final you could say. our current captain was suggested as ‘club prankster’ by Foden in a recent interview

lacking leadership in the FA Cup final you could say. our current captain was suggested as ‘club prankster’ by Foden in a recent interview
Well, there is a lad that Barcelona are willing to let go who would make a great captain for next season

Well, there is a lad that Barcelona are willing to let go who would make a great captain for next season
Just watched an interview here in Germany on their TV ( cos Scotland game was only on pay per view) straight after the match with Ilkay and although I don't understand German, the interviewer and Gundogan must have said Manchester so many times. My guess he was questioned on a City return

watched an interview here in Germany on their TV ( cos Scotland game was only on pay per view) straight after the match with Ilkay and although I don't understand German, the interviewer and Gundogan must have said Manchester so many times. My guess he was questioned on a City return
acccording to Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona are open to selling Ilkay Gundogan despite his decent performances at Euro 2024. The Germany international joined on a free transfer from Manchester City last summer. He has since made 51 appearances for the club, starting 45 of those games. He scored five goals and provided 14 assists across competitions last season.

acccording to Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona are open to selling Ilkay Gundogan despite his decent performances at Euro 2024. The Germany international joined on a free transfer from Manchester City last summer. He has since made 51 appearances for the club, starting 45 of those games. He scored five goals and provided 14 assists across competitions last season.

Bring him home!

It won't happen now. I wish we had kept him for a few more seasons though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.