Germany V Spain

I got Spain's last 5 results correct in a predictor 2-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0 and 1-0 and in every match they should have scored at least 2 more goals than they did. 2 missed penalties and a lot of waste, never killing games off. It has done me well, but I think their luck could run out on Sunday.

As well as a new name on he world cup, one of the two finalists will be the first European team to win the world cup out of Europe.

Marvin said:
Thought boateng had a good game, and might have stopped Puyol at the corner had he been on

Can Boatheng attack down the right flank if he plays right back? What position do you think he will play?

Excellent all round footballer. I have been very impressed with him, but looks like a central defender to me, and that's already very strong in City's team

he has much more attacking power on the right. Bad luck for him, that germany has no left back and he had to play there. Well, most of the Bundesliga players are forced to play out of position from time to time, but left back is really not his position.

that scene sums up Boateng. First an awful pass, than fooling Robben. (well, i love to see that dutch twat being fooled)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aByhNV-xdw[/youtube]

Germany looked tired tonite , and just didn't get their game together ...... they will definetely have their day though , maybe in the next major tournament.

Boateng will take some more convincing for me though.

Fair play to Spain who 'bossed' the game , and were far more lively ...... although they never really looked like scoring either , despite having quite a few shots .... until that header flew in!

Boateng looks like a more technically gifted version of Richards to me. Uses his physique and athleticism well, can pass the ball and is comfortable in possession, but his positioning his maybe a bit suspect and gave a few fouls away in dangerous areas. The latter can come with experience, the other 2 are less easy, so he looks very promising if a bit rough. Of course he's playing in a unfavoured position so it's hard to make a really fair assessment of him.

Ruhr said:
that fuck..ng octopus took all of the spirit out of my team..fair play to spain. Their control and taking Schweinsteiger out of the game was brillant. Jerome was substituted, because he can´t play a left winger like Janssen. Wrong position for him
Lol yeh it was the octopus's fault tbh :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.