Germany vs Slovakia - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 26/06/16

Kimmich is amazing love him,what a young player..We still have players like Sané on the bench,and many more Talents awaiting their chance

Gesendet von meinem ALE-L21 mit Tapatalk

Germany looked great. As always, they're one of the favorites for sure.

Would love if we signed this guy Hector. Don't know too much about him, but I know we need a LB.

Took out Boateng from my fantasy lineup because he was questionable to play and he scores a cracker and gets a clean sheet!

Germany looked great. As always, they're one of the favorites for sure.

Would love if we signed this guy Hector. Don't know too much about him, but I know we need a LB.

Took out Boateng from my fantasy lineup because he was questionable to play and he scores a cracker and gets a clean sheet!

I do not think Hector leaves Germany. He has a special story. He is the only one who never has been in the German youth programme but played for his youth club FC Auersmacher until he was 20 - and then went to Cologne II. It is not that he was not discovered - he just did not want to leave home and friends. His friends still come to every match...

I do not think Hector leaves Germany. He has a special story. He is the only one who never has been in the German youth programme but played for his youth club FC Auersmacher until he was 20 - and then went to Cologne II. It is not that he was not discovered - he just did not want to leave home and friends. His friends still come to every match...

Very interesting. Sounds like he does have quite a story.

I remember when people said Navas wasn't coming because he suffers from chronic homesickness. Different situation obviously, but it'd be nice if the result was the same!

Hector seems able to actually pick out someone with a cross though.

What I was trying to say is that I am afraid of Italy/Spain only. For the remaining teams I am pretty confident that we can beat them. Italy/Spain not so much as they are our nemesis

What I was trying to say is that I am afraid of Italy/Spain only. For the remaining teams I am pretty confident that we can beat them. Italy/Spain not so much as they are our nemesis
Haha. I was being sarcastic. You should easily beat England too on current form.

As an Englishman, I obviously want England to win, but failing that, I don't mind any team that doesn't cheat, with diving, sneaky fouling, arguing with refs, time wasting etc. Germany fit the bill, as do Belgium and Spain. My preference is a Fellaini-less Belgium, as they haven't won it before, and have strong links with City.

Haha. I was being sarcastic. You should easily beat England too on current form.

As an Englishman, I obviously want England to win, but failing that, I don't mind any team that doesn't cheat, with diving, sneaky fouling, arguing with refs, time wasting etc. Germany fit the bill, as do Belgium and Spain. My preference is a Fellaini-less Belgium, as they haven't won it before, and have strong links with City.

Spain are one of the worst teams for what you have described. Go watch El clasico. For every 5 minutes of football there is 2 minutes of surrounding the ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.