Geronimo Rulli

this whole rulli transfer situation has to be the most confusing transfer ever

Real Sociedad's €7m signing of Gerónimo Rulli from Manchester City was La Liga's most expensive incoming transfer of the winter market.

City are reported to have the option to buy Rulli back from Real Sociedad until the summer of 2018 for €14 million.

Geronimo Rulli has admitted to Gol Televisión that his desire is to join Manchester City (who have an option to buy him back from Sociedad).

Rulli: "There are few players who would say they don't want to play for one of the biggest clubs. It's my dream and I'll try to achieve it."

Rulli: "My idea for tomorrow is to get there (to Manchester City)."

Rulli on playing for Pep Guardiola: "If you ask any of my team-mates, 95% of them would tell you the same thing I told you."

Geronimo Rulli has admitted to Gol Televisión that his desire is to join Manchester City (who have an option to buy him back from Sociedad).

Rulli: "There are few players who would say they don't want to play for one of the biggest clubs. It's my dream and I'll try to achieve it."

Rulli: "My idea for tomorrow is to get there (to Manchester City)."

Rulli on playing for Pep Guardiola: "If you ask any of my team-mates, 95% of them would tell you the same thing I told you."
Good lad.

Rulli: "Manchester City is one of the biggest clubs in Europe, in the entire world, and it's a league in which I'd like to play tomorrow."

Get the lad here pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.