Gerrard gets 16 year old pregnant?

I can't believe he didn't wear a condom ....

that Frank Rubbery would have done!

This has been knocking about a while, but its who he's supposed to have got pregnant which makes it even more of a story.

When the papers do decide to actually run the story, no-one will be interested, everyones already heard it. The one thing that might stop them bothering is if Stevie G lifts the World Cup aloft in a couple of weeks - he'll be untouchable then

this story is a few months old but i also heard that the girl in question was the daughter of an ex liverpool and city player

noely said:
this story is a few months old but i also heard that the girl in question was the daughter of an ex liverpool and city player

I've heard a variation on that - a former liverpool and Ireland legend...........

well i can guess who you mean and i'm sure you can guess who i meant i know who'd i rather i;d have as a grand dad to my bastard child lol

Blumers Bloomers said:
This has been knocking about a while, but its who he's supposed to have got pregnant which makes it even more of a story.

When the papers do decide to actually run the story, no-one will be interested, everyones already heard it. The one thing that might stop them bothering is if Stevie G lifts the World Cup aloft in a couple of weeks - he'll be untouchable then
its bull shit one of them text messages that start as a joke between mates or rival fans but then end up spreading like wild fire

the other part of the story is that gerrards wife was having an affair with chris commons of notts forest

all utter bollocks thats why it hasn't been in the papers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.