Gerrard to Chelsea?

kp789

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-ready-to-test-Liverpool-s-resolve-with-30million-bid-for-Steven-Gerrard-Exclusive-article254455.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ch ... 54455.html</a>

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is keen to sign Liverpool captain Steve Gerrard in the summer.

Ancelotti has told pals the Blues will table a £30million bid for the England midfielder at the end of the season and test Liverpool’s resolve to hang on to their captain, who is becoming disillusioned with the lack of success at his home-town club.

Chelsea have failed twice to get Gerrard, 29, who vowed to stay for life when he signed a new £25million four-year deal this summer.

Another obstacle for the Blues is the Gael Kakuta row. Chelsea have appealed against a two-transfer-window ban imposed after being found guilty of enticing the youngster to break his contract with Lens.

Gerrard is fading, if you ask me. I'm not sure Anchelotti would be interested.

Pam said:
Gerrard is fading, if you ask me. I'm not sure Anchelotti would be interested.

I think he's only fading away from Liverpool to be honest, i reckon he will move to Spain or Italy next summer.

warhawkmoski said:
How in the world would he go to Chelsea in the summer as this January is expected to their last window until the ban is over?

EXACTLY!!

lionheart said:
Biamp said:
EXACTLY!!
Isn't their ban the subject of an on-going appeal? So if Gerrard goes to Chelsea, maybe we can have Essien?

How would that work? The two don't exactly play the same position. Although if Chelsea were to make this move, their midfield becomes a nightmare to get everyone playing time. And to be honest, De Jong is playing at a world class level right now in the holding mid, and I really don't know if I would trade him for anyone given his recent form. You saw what happened in the last match without him in there. We really are a completely different side with De Jong, and when you have that you don't give it up, or move it a side.

kp789 said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-ready-to-test-Liverpool-s-resolve-with-30million-bid-for-Steven-Gerrard-Exclusive-article254455.html

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is keen to sign Liverpool captain Steve Gerrard in the summer.

Ancelotti has told pals the Blues will table a £30million bid for the England midfielder at the end of the season and test Liverpool’s resolve to hang on to their captain, who is becoming disillusioned with the lack of success at his home-town club.

Chelsea have failed twice to get Gerrard, 29, who vowed to stay for life when he signed a new £25million four-year deal this summer.

Another obstacle for the Blues is the Gael Kakuta row. Chelsea have appealed against a two-transfer-window ban imposed after being found guilty of enticing the youngster to break his contract with Lens.
Lampard,anyone ?

adelaidecity said:
kp789 said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-ready-to-test-Liverpool-s-resolve-with-30million-bid-for-Steven-Gerrard-Exclusive-article254455.html

Lampard,anyone ?

No hes shit at penalties! :)

Gerrard is losing faith at Anfield. He wants to win the prem and knows he's running out of time, he's said that if he doesn't win a prem he'll look back on his career in disappointment. He knows Liverpool are going backwards but I think he will give it at least another season before doing the unthinkable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.