Gerrard

Prestwich_Blue said:
He's a very good individual player but doesn't really drive the team on. If he doesn't play well then neither do they.

That sounds kind of contrary, but maybe i misunderstood. Surely if the team only plays well when he plays well, that means he is the one driving the team on?

i think that hughes needs to find way to play IRELAND if he is going to play dejong and barry which he is going to do so ther is only one answer for that swp is going to be dropped ireland CAN find that killer ball from midfield that we are missing to the quality we have upfront for me and it wont be something eveyone agrees with but swp at the moment is in a lull of form and mh needs to address this also id rsc is worth what we paid my 1st mariage was a happy one but there again give him a chance i only gave her 10 years

jarvo8 said:
i think that hughes needs to find way to play IRELAND if he is going to play dejong and barry which he is going to do so ther is only one answer for that swp is going to be dropped ireland CAN find that killer ball from midfield that we are missing to the quality we have upfront for me and it wont be something eveyone agrees with but swp at the moment is in a lull of form and mh needs to address this also id rsc is worth what we paid my 1st mariage was a happy one but there again give him a chance i only gave her 10 years

ireland will definitely start against fulham, probs in central midfield against fulham instead of de jong or barry, no point playin two defensive midfielders at home to fulham who will just stick two banks of four in front of us, they make sam allardyces bolton look attacking.

keemcfc said:
No, because of the Gerrard curse.

He'd get injured and we'd be foocked.

;)

Plus we already have a team of:

....................Given....................
Maicon......Toure.....Lescott......Bridge
................Yaya Toure................
.........Iniesta.............Barry..........
Tevez.............................Robinho
.................Adebayor..................

Bench:

Hart,

Kompany,
Richards,

SWP,
Ireland,

RSC,
Bellamy.

(Hopefully)

Lol.

But seriously, that'd be awsome, and its not THAT unrealistic...
Although we could replace Bridge, but not yet.

I like Ya Ya but the way that De Jong is playing - I dont think you couldn't play him - awesome
Would love to see Maicon and Iniesta playing for City
Barca wont sell Iniesta though?
Maicon - Man U and Real Madrid would move for him if he is available - would be very tough to land him!!

I'll wipe my face in a cow pat and upload a picture of it if Gerrard joins us in January,
Not a hope, but it'd be fantastic.

keemcfc said:
No, because of the Gerrard curse.

He'd get injured and we'd be foocked.

;)

Plus we already have a team of:

....................Given....................
Maicon......Toure.....Lescott......Bridge
................Yaya Toure................
.........Iniesta.............Barry..........
Tevez.............................Robinho
.................Adebayor..................

Bench:

Hart,

Kompany,
Richards,

SWP,
Ireland,

RSC,
Bellamy.

(Hopefully)

Lol.

But seriously, that'd be awsome, and its not THAT unrealistic...

Although we could replace Bridge, but not yet.

I hope you dont bump into Nige the DJ in a dark alley..:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.