Gerrard

The great bit here is that some of you think you actually could get Gerrard. Funny as fuck.

Bart said:
The great bit here is that some of you think you actually could get Gerrard. Funny as fuck.

Why is it funny? he wants to leave liverpool and we have the money to buy him (if we wanted him)

There was someone like you who said the exact same thing about Toure, Ade, Lescott, Robinho and so on...

It's funny cause Gerrard is a world class midfielder probably wanted by most top clubs in the world. Neither Toure, Ade, Lescott, Robinho are world class, in fact Toure and Lescott are distinctly average. It's a bit like going for Kaka I guess, only less likely.

I'd have agreed with you had I not been told differently by a reliable source. We'll have to see though.

People who think a club like us are getting Fernando Torres are tools though, it's not even funny any more.

Xavvi said:
I'd have agreed with you had I not been told differently by a reliable source. We'll have to see though.

People who think a club like us are getting Fernando Torres are tools though, it's not even funny any more.

It's not that Gerrard's too good for City it's that it would be seen as such a betrayal for him to go to another PL club. He's Mr Liverpool, lets not forget that. City may not be one of their main rivals but it would still be a huge kick in the teeth for the red scousers.
The sensible move would be to Real, Barca or Inter

I can see where you're coming from maybe he wont want to play for another prem league team but putting that aside theres no other reason he wouldnt join city.

We'll be top 4 with champions league football whats so bad about that?
Once we do have champions league we will easily attract big players.

Gerrard is a great player but hes old now, past his best so really its up to us do we realy want him or not?

Still not convinced. Wouldnt be an absolutely amazing signing, imagines a midfield of Vieira, Barry and Gerrard... but can't see it happening.

Bart said:

I agree with you that I really do not think he will come to CITY or anywhere else in England, but what is funnier than fuck is that you deluded scousers (sorry I was assuming that but you have so many of your fans from all over the place I may be jumping to conclusions) do not realise how serious your plight is - you have no money for players and you have a huge debt to service, what do you thinks going to happen if you do not qualify for the champions leage next season - Gerrard and Torres are your main sellable assets, and it's funnier than funnier than fuck if you think hicks and gillett would not sell them to the highest bidder and where the players want to go (probably Spain, Italy guess)

I have been told Gerrard an Reina had a huge row with the Liverpool coaching staff at half time in the Reading game. All is not well and something could happen before the end of the month. I doubt it but this is what I have just been told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.