Gerrard

billy_big_spuds

Seems to have fell off the face of the Earth really.
With Kenny buying every midfielder in the world could this be the end of his Liverpool Career? Would I bang in a £10m bid to test the water? Yes I would.
Change of scenery would bring the best out of him again IMO, his playing days are far from over.

billy_big_spuds said:
With Kenny buying every midfielder in the world could this be the end of his Liverpool Career? Would I bang in a £10m bid to test the water? Yes I would.
Change of scenery would bring the best out of him again IMO, his playing days are far from over.

So thats Gerrard and Ten Million for Henderson.... I think their would be a riot!

Gerrard won't ever leave liverpool and I respect him for the loyalty he shows, but yeah he's getting on now and seems to spend more and more time on the bench. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if liverpools signings are an attempt to find a replacement for him specifically.

Don't worry if that upsets you though, he'll still be in the england squad until he's 50 because of that one thing he did 15 years ago which was pretty decent.

billy_big_spuds said:

Hes still getting over his repetetive strain on his elbow.. ;)

MC ID said:
Gerrard won't ever leave liverpool and I respect him for the loyalty he shows, but yeah he's getting on now and seems to spend more and more time on the bench. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if liverpools signings are an attempt to find a replacement for him specifically.
Adam has to be an attempt at a Gerrard replacement. So that leads me to suspect that either he has a long-term injury issue or his head has gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.