Gerrard

I genuinely think he won't have a better chance.

He will look back on his career with regret.

Hmmmm

I've watched him "fall over" in the penalty area for years, and he always threw his arms and legs out and screamed like a girl, but 2 weeks ago against chelsea he fell over didn't do any of that stuff.

Surely he hasn't been play acting and cheating all this time?

You'll struggle to find a player who's more media conscious than Gerrard, now that Beckham has retired, so I wouldn't take anything he says remotely seriously.

lunebleu said:
Still giddy and more giddiness to continue, but just seen Gerrard being interviewed after their game, Clearly "gutted" and "devasted" but he had a enough bottle and sportsmanship to say " congratulations to Manchester City" at the end of the interview. My estimation of LFC fans plummeted after the their childish and boring booing, but credit to Gerrard for showing some dignity when seriously pissed off.
Shame:) and he's such a nice guy

Liverpool had the title in their own hands with 4 games to go. Champions get the job done; Dippers bottled the job.

Couldn't care less about him, although I have enjoyed singing that song tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.