GET BEHIND THE TEAM!!!

black mamba said:
If we can't dump a club like Scunthorpe , who are 16th in the Championship , and have lost five of their seven away games , out of this trophy , with whichever team we put out .... we want to give it up and take up building sandcastles in Abu Dhabi!

So true. Tonight should be a cricket score and I think it will be but we will still have the whingers who come on and complain about lack of effort or the odd bad pass.

Lets remember how far we have come. 10 years ago we would have possibly been the underdogs for this game

Win tonight and we are two games from Wembley...(wherever that is..lol)

COME ON CITY!!!!!!

black mamba said:
If we can't dump a club like Scunthorpe , who are 16th in the Championship , and have lost five of their seven away games , out of this trophy , with whichever team we put out .... we want to give it up and take up building sandcastles in Abu Dhabi!

So true. Tonight should be a cricket score and I think it will be but we will still have the whingers who come on and complain about lack of effort or the odd bad pass.

Lets remember how far we have come. 10 years ago we would have possibly been the underdogs for this game

Win tonight and we are two games from Wembley...(wherever that is..lol)

COME ON CITY!!!!!!

Darco said:
After Fulham's equaliser on Saturday i felt the negative atmosphere creeping back into the ground. The same negative atmosphere that has caused many past city teams, and this one, to under perform. I am sick of moans and abuse we give our players when they are not doin so well. It makes them play worse and you could see towards the end of the game Toure and Lescott were nervous wrecks because of the pressure the so called fans put them under. Other fans get behind their teams when they are under performining and it spurs them on and makes them play better. This is one of the main reasons we have underperformed and won fuck all for years. It has to stop or we will never win anything.
We are supporters so support the team at all times!!!

So the reason we were so shite away last season was because the City away support was always getting on the players backs in away fixtures, but we must have been fucking brilliant supporters at home for the second half of the season?

Neither is right, the crowds reaction is invariably a reaction to the action on the pitch. We never got out of the starting blocks in the first half on Sunday and thats why the fans were on the players backs, and that was compounded after letting a two-goal lead slip in the second half to a side that will finish mid-table best this season..

Cheltblue said:
Darco said:
After Fulham's equaliser on Saturday i felt the negative atmosphere creeping back into the ground. The same negative atmosphere that has caused many past city teams, and this one, to under perform. I am sick of moans and abuse we give our players when they are not doin so well. It makes them play worse and you could see towards the end of the game Toure and Lescott were nervous wrecks because of the pressure the so called fans put them under. Other fans get behind their teams when they are under performining and it spurs them on and makes them play better. This is one of the main reasons we have underperformed and won fuck all for years. It has to stop or we will never win anything.

So the reason we were so shite away last season was because the City away support was always getting on the players backs in away fixtures, but we must have been fucking brilliant supporters at home for the second half of the season?

Neither is right, the crowds reaction is invariably a reaction to the action on the pitch. We never got out of the starting blocks in the first half on Sunday and thats why the fans were on the players backs, and that was compounded after letting a two-goal lead slip in the second half to a side that will finish mid-table best this season..

No we were shite away from home precisely because we were away against home teams who had passionate support cheering them on against the new rich boys on the block

Our home support in the main was pretty good last season, certainly it never got to the stage where I felt the need to post on here, and that home support helped make us a very difficult team to beat. Up until the game on Sunday that trend was continuing and we need to get back to supporting the players on the pitch even if they are having a hard time against stubborn opposition.

RobbieBrewer said:
Darco said:

Toure played for Arsenal-one of the biggest set of spoiled blubbering whingers in football the moment anything goes wrong!

nah! Toure is worldclass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.