Get those Irish Twins voted off

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Your right mate I would rather do the gardening in the dark, but at least the young girl in combats in my guardroom who aksed if we could watch it is taking my mind off it!!!!

The mind boggles.....;-)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Your right mate I would rather do the gardening in the dark, but at least the young girl in combats in my guardroom who aksed if we could watch it is taking my mind off it!!!!
You have a chance to practice some, er, "tactical manoeuvres" on the young lass, and you're on here moaning about the X Factor? As Stifler said in American Pie; "Take the shrink wrap off and use it!"
;-)

Worse singers of the night, was embarassing.

Cheryl dropped a bollock getting rid of dwayne last round, why did she put lloyd through? i don't see the fascination to be honest, tonight he was poor and in reality he isn't actually that good.

The Girl from Essex (Stacey) and the Welsh bird (Lucie) are the two best singers in this competition .... neither will win though ....... after two consecutive girl winners Cowell wants a nice young man to win this time around , so the votes will no doubt have to be ..aah , 'adjusted to suit'!

20z4duq.jpg
2cf6yzb.jpg

Listen to yourselves! Since when did not being a good singer be an impediment to becoming a "pop star". Modern technology could probably even make me sound good, and I haven't a note in my body. If you look half decent (and they'll be aimed at the 12-15 yr old girl market), you've got a chance of making it.
*Cynicism alert!*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.