Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Anyone who isn't excited for the home leg is stupid. If the competition doesn't mean anything to you than we shouldn't be having the likes of Aguero/KDB/Silva/Sterling.... . All these players want to play in the CL. CL is the biggest competition of the year for any club by far. The owners din't make an investment to not be global. Every club in this world would love to be in our place to have a big shot at the Semis and some of us just not giving a shit is disgraceful. The likes of Pogba/Messi or potential players take a note of these games not Bournemouth away (no disrespect).

Every top player in the world looks at the CL and if some of us arn't up for it then the club shouldn't bother signing them either. You can't crib about us not having Pogba and then just say fuck it to the CL.

I did not expect us to get a 2-2 at their place and somehow we managed to get it against all odds, that should be incentive enough for everyone to be there and create an atmosphere like no other game.

If you still don't feel bothered by the competition/club/owners then please keep it to yourself, no need to tell others what to do and what not.

You're just missing the whole fucking point

First post praising Roy Keane and virtually every other one after that slagging off the club or the fans. So transparent.
Don't understand what you are saying here fella, your wording is a bit confusing, could you clarify what you mean? (I'm not taking the mick, i seriously don't get it ).

I remember the Hamburg fans after the game saying it was like I wall of noise that just engulfed them, they were really impressed & that from German fans is really impressive

Yeah it was epic. Everyone was well up for it - it backed up trying to get into the ground because everyone turned up as usual with 5mins before k/o and turnstiles couldn't cope! Awesome game that, we need to mimic that atmosphere as it really drove us on in that game. Even with a man short we looked like we could do it.

Ticket prices aside, if you can't be arsed to get to this game you might as well never bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.