Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Absolutely spot on.

I am of the generation that suffered the humiliation of Fenerbahce in 1968. I am also a seasoncard holder who goes to every home match (and some aways too) and also all home CL games. I also boo the anthem (probably a bit sad for a guy my age but that's the way it goes). Do I want City to win every competition we enter ? Damn right I do and this is the closest we have ever been to making a big statement on the European stage. All I would say is that if you can possibly afford to be there next Tuesday then City needs your support. If you can afford it and can't be bothered, for whatever reason, then you could be missing out on something which thousands of us have waited a lifetime for. Think about all those years of the Rags getting the headlines in Europe. Think about having to win a 3rd division play off final 4 days after they had won the CL & the Treble. Think about all those countless disappointments down the years.

To me it's not about CFG, the "Project" or the prices (which I agree are too high in my opinion). To me it's about the real possibility of seeing OUR Club get to the semi finals of the Champions League. That's what I care about.

Correct having shared all those moments fully agree. I too think they have priced it a little too high

Another of those idiotic "I bet all those moaning..." comments.

It's a personal choice for anyone to choose to spend or not spend their money on something. And the only people who'll be getting tickets for the final will be on the cup scheme anyway.

dont forget the supporters clubs mate, lots of smoke and mirrors there

I have! It's been a costly campaign.

A loss and a 0-0 borefest. Cost per game about £80!
Me too mate, missed games through work but you have to buy the tickets to stay on the cup scheme. My lad has been on it for years and said to me the other day he can't get off work for the PSG game and is really skint with Paris etc, I asked the club but was told he would be off the cup scheme as it's not fair to other fans lol, so kid (22) takes a £50 hit on his ticket and City can't help, to me it's out of order but rules are rules and and Mr Wilson from City can't be arsed to reply to emails asking for the lad to stay on the scheme.

I'll be watching in my front room, in HD, with some beers.

Thats the reality of the financial world I live in as a retired person.

No excuse.....call yourself a City fan??????....if you didn't buy all those beers and most probably the chicken madras and ice cream for afters you could have afforded a ticket...hahaha!!!!....especially for over 65 prices. I trust you are feeling very guilty about now.....well there is still a chance for your redemption and to see the biggest game we've had for years. Go on mate.....you can do it....see you at the game!!!!!!!!!!.

Can't wait 4 Tuesday me , can't wait ,

Wednesday morning we are the fuckin semi finals of the champions league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.