Get together, Oct 13th, Crown & Anchor on Port St

de niro said:
bammy blue said:
XxRachXx said:
Who what when ;)

Think he was the old pisscan that de niro spent time chatting up, am sure they swapped phone numbers over a whiskey chaser........

lol, he kept glaring at jess and sucking his fingers. at one point he went for rach's arse. so really a bluemoon legend in waiting.

What a fitty :P<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:05 pm --<br /><br />
Banned Tosspot said:
de niro said:
bammy blue said:
Think he was the old pisscan that de niro spent time chatting up, am sure they swapped phone numbers over a whiskey chaser........

lol, he kept glaring at jess and sucking his fingers. at one point he went for rach's arse. so really a bluemoon legend in waiting.
I told him that Ric liked him. I've never seen our leader move so fast!

Make him sound like jesus !!!!

de niro said:
bammy blue said:
XxRachXx said:
Who what when ;)

Somebody said he used to be a mod from when bluemoon was born, he turned to drink with the in flux of my fellow 2009ers and that's what became of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.