Get Uwe in the coaching staff!

Bojinov The Bull

He's exactly what we need, forget David Platt and these guys, lets get someone who has a love for the game, a love for the club, who lives in Manchester and knows what it means to play for us!

He's wants to get into coaching in England so he would definitely be up for it and to be honest I would find it a big relief if we got an ex-player or 2 who is connected with the club in the coaching staff, Uwe, Goater, people like these who we all respect!

Bojinov The Bull said:
He's exactly what we need, forget David Platt and these guys, lets get someone who has a love for the game, a love for the club, who lives in Manchester and knows what it means to play for us!

He's wants to get into coaching in England so he would definitely be up for it and to be honest I would find it a big relief if we got an ex-player or 2 who is connected with the club in the coaching staff, Uwe, Goater, people like these who we all respect!

Will see Uwe play next week. We have a 20years reunion match with the 1990 wc winner team (West Germany) against the 1990 East Germany team (With Uwe, Andreas Thom -ex Celtic-, Thomas Doll -ex Lazio-,.....).

Bojinov The Bull said:

even if their not good enough for the job ?

just askin

dadnlad said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

even if their not good enough for the job ?

just askin

Yes! I'd rather have a shit coach in Uwe at the club instead of Platt! Uwe's managed a few clubs and done well in Norway, he saved that Molde club he was last at!

Bojinov The Bull said:

Would love to see Uwe back where he belongs!

If Mancini is bringing Ralf Ragnick (in-appropriate name for today) on the coaching staff he should also be considered as well.

i agree m8 it would be brilliant to see goater or rosler as a coach definitley need more people with a connection to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.