Get your phone credit topped up...

Following the last minute semi final defeat at the swamp my new PA sent me "Who the fuck are Man United"
Following our 0-0 draw at home the next season she sent "three hundred million and you can't buy a goal"

However after the Wembley semi and the sick swan I kept my powder dry

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

squirtyflower said:
Following the last minute semi final defeat at the swamp my new PA sent me "Who the fuck are Man United"
Following our 0-0 draw at home the next season she sent "three hundred million and you can't buy a goal"

I'm leaning towards this kind of response, too, Squirty. They just know how we'll be feeling and vice versa. And that is good enough for me.

I got a txt from a rag I know before the Derby saying game on you blue toss pot, after Newcastle game I sent a txt saying game on red toss pot, his response was piss off, come on qpr, oh how funny it is that they start to support other teams playing city and praying on favours. Years ago it was we were bitter if we wanted the scum to lose to another team , and the old we don't care what city do so why do you care what we do, oh how the times have changed now all they care about is how we do more than there own shower of shit .

Oh and cityvet, no need for massive phone bill if you have internet Skype her it cost Fuck all and you get to see the look on her face.

Impeccable said:
squirtyflower said:

I'm leaning towards this kind of response, too, Squirty. They just know how we'll be feeling and vice versa. And that is good enough for me.
I'm going to give her one of those "champions 20" t shirts, a box of After Eights (thanks to a Bluemoon post) and a rendition of 'this is how it feels to City'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.