Get Your Picture Taken Under The Tevez Banner Challange

BlueMoon93 said:
warpig said:
insert joke as to which other bluemooners are in the picture with de niro

WTF! Some sad rag fucks have tried vandalising it by the looks, look at the splashes of red paint. They truly are wankers lol.

makes it even better. we have won.

Corky said:
allblues09 said:
HAHAHAHA
Carlos is not very bright:

It shows that they have spent over 101,000,000 more than we have on players. And we have spent by far the least of the top 5 on the list.

Very funny.

And they are 700,000,000 pounds in debt. That is why you have not signed anyone this window (even their much sought after Benzema). :)

That has us as second highest, but at the start of the prem the transfer record was £3.3M so using absolute terms means nothing.
It has us at second highest in terms of the net of our ins/outs, but that does not mean that we have spent more.

In fact it is quite obvious that we are no where close to spending the amount that they have.

warpig said:
BlueMoon93 said:
WTF! Some sad rag fucks have tried vandalising it by the looks, look at the splashes of red paint. They truly are wankers lol.

they really are tossers, but they hardly made a mark lol, apparently they filled cups with red paint but theres more paint on the floor than there is on the wall ahahahaha

warpig said:
de niro said:
24dr23c.jpg

insert joke as to which other bluemooners are in the picture with de niro

the guy in the light grey coat is a tramp, he had a rag shirt on, i told my wife to get him in the pic but the guy bent down for another swig of meths, at least he was a manc rag lol,

wonder if it was an ex player:)

Hammond, I hope your missus doesn't kill you for getting her involved in some cyber warfare with the rags. If she does, can you pass on my mobile number to her before she hangs you by your bollocks, please?

warpig said:
BlueMoon93 said:

check out the rags tried to sabotage poster thread....one of our lads who lives opposite the poster heard some rags last night...when he checked this morning it looked like they had filled up some macd's cups with red paint and attempted to throw them onto the poster.....he reckons there was more on the floor and the rags would have been covered in paint ;p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.