Get Your Picture Taken Under The Tevez Banner Challange

bluemanc said:
Bigga said:
I'm sorry as well, but that's a quality reply!! Had me laughing my nuts off!

By the way, boys and girls, you have to be prepared for what your pic can be used as when posting on the forum!

Don't get upset. Don't get mad. Get even.

Funny as and hats off to the tw@y rag for the pic...
The thread title is "Get Your Picture Taken Under The Tevez Banner Challange" NOT please feel free to get off on embarrasing me with a picture of my girlfriend with a blokes hand on her breast.
A rag posting it & then getting banned is fair enough,a Blue putting it up makes me wonder what his motive is.

By the way, boys and girls, you have to be prepared for what your pic can be used as

when posting on the forum
Within a very narrow limit i'll agree,that picture goes beyond that limit..........to an adult it does anyway,a naive teenager may think different.

its fuckin ridiculous, wish id never posted it now!
What can you do though, over the internet if i say stop it they will do it more because everyone is hard behind a computer screen

Can you imagine if the boot had been on the other foot?
We'd have ripped the dumb fuckers to tiny pieces in about 2 hours.

City fans seem to think its funny when other City fans are gettin mocked by fuckin rags... just shows the way our fanbase is goin

down the shitter

Swales lives said:
Here's 4 miserable twats who weren't very happy at posing in front of the poster.

tevezrags.jpg

That is so funny.

Hammond said:
City fans seem to think its funny when other City fans are gettin mocked by fuckin rags... just shows the way our fanbase is goin

down the shitter

Behave Hammy!! If you can't see the funny side, then you have problems!! You should be laughing it off not letting them know it's bothered you!!

It's footy banter, not life or death and you have a prize that others are jealous of.

Think positive, fella!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.