Was for me.
Maybe you should grow up a bit :)
_44795692_dabo.jpg

*RUNS OFF TO HAMMOND*

GabbiHartCtid said:
Hammond said:
i THINK you may be blowin it a tad over

i dont think so, it just wasnt funny.

he didnt say anythin offensive did he? im sure they do fuck & they must be buddies if they are doing that. he intended no harm atall with that comment. i cant see where your coming from atall with it

Hammond said:
GabbiHartCtid said:

he didnt say anythin offensive did he? im sure they do fuck & they must be buddies if they are doing that. he intended no harm atall with that comment. i cant see where your coming from atall with it
Oh no... RUN!

Hammond said:
GabbiHartCtid said:

So your suggesting that my boyfriend shags my friend, and im not meant to be bothered by it,
I presume you've been single for a long time...?

GabbiHartCtid said:
Hammond said:

So your suggesting that my boyfriend shags my friend, and im not meant to be bothered by it,
I presume you've been single for a long time...?

He doesn't even know you so why bother?

For the record though most lads want shag their girl friends best mate, sorry but it's a male rule.

Blue Smarties said:
Hammond said:
Oh no... RUN!

fuck off you dick
id never touch anyone while im with her
are you still pissed off about the rags editing your pic?
im sure your missus is shagging the bloke that edited it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.