Getting drunk/drinking

I like a few beers and can put a few away at weekends but i dont tend to get wankered these days. Im one of these that gets drunk but doesnt really show the signs of being drunk, but i get killer hangovers if i drink alot, so tend to avoid gettin steaming .

I often see the same faces totally out of it when out drinkin and i always wonder what the point is in gettin like that .

BWTAC said:
If I stick to beer or wine, I'm fine, it's when I start on vodka I start to lose bodily functions, I do like drinking though, probably way too much.
I've cut out spirits altogether, seems to work, I can drink as much beer/cider as I want and remember the night and behave fairly well, although white wine can still get me fucked up.

If I feel like a drink, then I have one.
If I then want another, the same logic applies.
Before long, I am in a pleasant state of mild euphoria where anything is possible.
I can win a million at the bookies, or seduce the barmaid and give her an orgasm that makes her spleen temporarily leave her body, shimmy across the floor and win a game of pool, before having it's own orgasm and re-entering her body.
I can discover I have won a Bugatti Veyron in a crossword competition.
Anything is possible in this state.
Clearly none of these things ever do actually happen in reality, but for a few glorious, transient and fleeting moments they are possible, and that is why I drink.
That and the fact that I am a compulsive alcoholic with the willpower of Pete Doherty in an empty pharmacy.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Before long, I am in a pleasant state of mild euphoria where anything is possible.
I can win a million at the bookies, or seduce the barmaid and give her an orgasm that makes her spleen temporarily leave her body, shimmy across the floor and win a game of pool, before having it's own orgasm and re-entering her body.
Clearly none of these things ever do actually happen in reality, but for a few glorious, transient and fleeting moments they are possible, and that is why I drink.
That and the fact that I am a compulsive alcoholic with the willpower of Pete Doherty in an empty pharmacy.
Hah my one saving grace is that I avoid mixing bookies and drinking.

I spend the first hour afraid of getting drunk... the next hour getting drunk, can't remember the next 4 hours after I'm drunk and then spend the next 2 days afraid of what I did when I was drunk

Esteban de la Sexface said:

I spend the first hour afraid of getting drunk... the next hour getting drunk, can't remember the next 4 hours after I'm drunk and then spend the next 2 days afraid of what I did when I was drunk

Haha, snap.

that sounds familiar :(

BlueBearBoots said:

that sounds familiar :(

100 odd quid for feelings of fear, amnesia and raging paranoia

It seemed once i hit 35 i just can't handle hangovers any more. I look forward to nights out, but i know i have zero self control to drink responibly and 9 times out of ten i am happily enjoying myself till about 11pm and then all of a sudden im waking up feeling horrible with an underlying sensation ive really pissed my wife off but with no clue what happened, how i got home etc. Add to that i have a son now who wakes up at 7am on the dot and wants to play all day, its just not the done thing anymore. Nights out are very selective these days.

serious question... how many men (possibly women too) have lost control of their bladder after too much alcohohol?

it happens if I can't remember the end of the night and forget to go for a piss. I've never pissed myself while on a night out but have seen lads do it. Surely that should be the cut off point, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.