Getting into Pot 1

Kinkys Left Foot

Team supported
City
http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/trank2012.html

Just looking at this and it looks like if we win every game or nearly every game and or make the final we could get 34-36 points and make Pot 1. (If Athletico Madrid fail to qualify or are pump in the Europa)

Failing that and we do same as last year we would be on 80.3 and would be relying on Athletico, Liverpool and Lyon to be shite and Porto or others of the usual top 9 not making it.

There are a lot of variables as well like how well Shakhtar, Zenit, Benfica, AC Milan and Valencia fair in this years competition too.

I think!

Thinking we'll still be in Pot 2 next year and until we can consistently qualify for 5 consecutive years to group stage minimum or go further to give us a coefficient of 100+

Is that right folks?

Just chuck 'em all in the pot and stop protecting the big boys. I hope CFR 1907 Cluj win the fucker!

Also,a bit pednatic, but there's no such team as Athletico Madrid, it's Atletico, with a thing above the e. Loads of people get this wrong so I'll let you off.

Cheers for the link and come on Atleti

I want the group of death each year, don't want a load of gash teams like the Rags end up with. At least we'll have an excuse when we don't qualify and will have seen some mint games at the Etihad.

Lebouski said:
I want the group of death each year, don't want a load of gash teams like the Rags end up with. At least we'll have an excuse when we don't qualify and will have seen some mint games at the Etihad.
If?

Wafty Cranker said:
Just chuck 'em all in the pot and stop protecting the big boys. I hope CFR 1907 Cluj win the fucker!

Also,a bit pednatic, but there's no such team as Athletico Madrid, it's Atletico, with a thing above the e. Loads of people get this wrong so I'll let you off.

Cheers for the link and come on Atleti
It's actually; Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D.

until we win it, do we deserve to be in the top pot? No.

It is like the Champions League - finishing 3rd in PL didn't entitle us to be in the 2nd or 3rd pot.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:54 am --<br /><br />
sergiokun said:
Train said:
It doesn't matter...we'd still get the group of death.

This

And chelsea away in Fa cup first round :-)

but we don't enter til Third Round.... oh I get you, the FA have changed the rules there.... agenda.

The German champions twice running and yet Dortmund are in pot 4?! Twattini is a deranged and cretinous goon and a liability to UEFA. They need to turf him out before he does even more damage. Two years running now, the current draw system has produced a fucked up group stage. This will inevitably lead to more tedious mismatches by the time we get to the knock-out stages. This can't be making the TV rights people very happy, particularly when you consider they complained about the composition of the knock out stages last year and lost themselves a shit load of viewing figures. They're going to be looking for contractual get out clauses if things go pear shaped again. Mark my words.

And how long are the big boys going to put up with this group stage draw madness? Can't imagine even RM are happy about this, never mind City, Dortmund and Ajax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.