Getting to the Etihad

southstandblue27

me and my mate live in hale but we are only 15 so cant drive, so i was just wondering what the easiest way to get to the Etihad is by met/bus/train and how long it takes ?

thanks in advance

Met into piccadilly then its a 20 minute walk or get on a match bus which leaves from outside Kro bar in Piccadilly gardens.

I don't know Hale apart from it being near Altrincham.

I'd say bus or train into Piccadilly.

Once you are at Picadilly Bus Station or train station you can walk it in 20-25 minutes

Or you can get a 216 bus from Picadilly Gardens which takes you right to the ground and you don't have to wait long

useful link: http://www.mcfc.co.uk/The-Club/Visiting-the-Stadium

You can also stick City's postcode (M11 3FF) in google map to work out how to walk there.

Met to piccadilly gardens, then walk or if your feeling lazy get the bus outside kro bar. Soon youll be able to get straight there on the met.

If you do bus to tram to bus, I believe the cheapest way is to get a bus + tram daily pass, which is £6.90 for adults and £5.00 for kids.

I think its called a "System One DaySaver" but the only thing I'm not sure about is if you can walk on any bus and get them (actually I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to this either as I've never bought a combo pass before).

I organise a bus from Timperley con club if that's any help £7 return

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.