Getting to the Etihad

Jordan CTID said:
haha thanks guys. tilbz, thanks but timperley is a bit too far , so i think we will either get the met to piccadily gardens and get on the 216 or just go to piccadilly station and walk.

thanks for the help

Have you never been to a game?

Niall2407 said:
Jordan CTID said:
haha thanks guys. tilbz, thanks but timperley is a bit too far , so i think we will either get the met to piccadily gardens and get on the 216 or just go to piccadilly station and walk.

thanks for the help

Have you never been to a game?

course i have , been a season ticket holder for the last 4 years! just moved house and i used to go with my other mate and his dad but cant do that anymore and dont go with my dad because he is a (dirty) leeds fan.

Ticket For Schalke said:
WNRH said:
You board a plane from Manchester Airport to Melbourne Airport which takes 12 hours plus maybe a stop off in Singapore and then it is a $50 Taxi journey from the airport to your destination.

Manchester to Melbourne in 12 hours, fair fucking play.

haha wonder what plane he uses

I've walked a few times from Picc to the stadium, think i've always gone the longer way? even so it's taken me around 20mins.
Quickest way could be to try the canal route to coms.

The Met will be complete soon so you'll be able to head straight there.

Stevie B said:
I've walked a few times from Picc to the stadium, think i've always gone the longer way? even so it's taken me around 20mins.
Quickest way could be to try the canal route to coms.

The Met will be complete soon so you'll be able to head straight there.

20 mins would take some beating, i prefer going round the back of picc up travis street.

Re: Re: Getting to the Etihad

WNRH said:
You board a plane from Manchester Airport to Melbourne Airport which takes 12 hours plus maybe a stop off in Singapore and then it is a $50 Taxi journey from the airport to your destination.
I don't know what's more ambitious, the 12 hour flight or the $50 cab fare...

But yes, basically walk to Altrincham from Hale (only about fifteen minutes if I remember, which I don't, cos I was pissed), take the tram to Piccadilly and walk the back way along the canal and past Dave's Off Licence. That's about 15 mins as well.

Jordan CTID said:
me and my mate live in hale but we are only 15 so cant drive, so i was just wondering what the easiest way to get to the Etihad is by met/bus/train and how long it takes ?

thanks in advance

12 months from now and it will be tram all the way:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.