Gianluigi Donnarumma

The Chinese group that bought the milan apparently doesn't look solid, they borrowed money (350m) from the Elliot fund because they couldn't complete the closing of the acquisition with the cash they had available , now It seems that they now have two years to repay the sum of money
There's no problem with that, they can just take out a loan secured against the club to repay the Elliot fund and pay back that loan from club revenue going forward, Glazer style :)

There's no problem with that, they can just take out a loan secured against the club to repay the Elliot fund and pay back that loan from club revenue going forward, Glazer style :)

I don't think Milan produces losses for 80 million every year and considering the annual reimbursement of 50 million start a virtuous circle with these premise isn't sustainable, they should find more partners and Yonghong Li isn't Glazer he has much less money

Not wanting to steal @karen7 's thunder but City watch reports:

"Manchester City have emerged as favourites to sign AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma (18) this summer.
and City have sensed an opportunity to convince Donnarumma of their project and are ready to make a £30m offer to AC Milan [Daily Mail]"

I have listed the following GK stats for Cabellero, Valdes, Bravo, Pickford and Donnarumma to see how they compared this season:

Average saves per goal: Caballero-2.09, Valdes-1.78 , Bravo-1.08, Pickford-2.26, Donnarumma-3.12

Distribution success: Caballero-77%, Valdes-57%, Bravo-75%, Pickford-51%, Donnarumma-78%

Statistically Donnarumma is the clear leader. For me a combo of Donnarumma first choice and Caballero as reserve would be ideal.

"Manchester City have emerged as favourites to sign AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma (18) this summer.
and City have sensed an opportunity to convince Donnarumma of their project and are ready to make a £30m offer to AC Milan [Daily Mail]"

I have listed the following GK stats for Cabellero, Valdes, Bravo, Pickford and Donnarumma to see how they compared this season:

Average saves per goal: Caballero-2.09, Valdes-1.78 , Bravo-1.08, Pickford-2.26, Donnarumma-3.12

Distribution success: Caballero-77%, Valdes-57%, Bravo-75%, Pickford-51%, Donnarumma-78%

Statistically Donnarumma is the clear leader. For me a combo of Donnarumma first choice and Caballero as reserve would be ideal.
No probs lol
I would say having good stats in a different league doesn't always mean the same here,see juliet,would be nice to have a donna as well though lol
If we did that then willy would be no 1 until we see if donna is up to it

Diana's passing stats are pretty impressive. Always knew he was a superior shotstopper. But never thought of him as a sweeper keeper.

Donnaruma, Semedo, Sandro, Stones, Kompany

or "Donna and the triple S Kompany" sounds like a back 5 I could get behind.

Diana's passing stats are pretty impressive. Always knew he was a superior shotstopper. But never thought of him as a sweeper keeper.

Donnaruma, Semedo, Sandro, Stones, Kompany

or "Donna and the triple S Kompany" sounds like a back 5 I could get behind.

Diana 0 - Tunnel 1?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.