Gianluigi Donnarumma

Gianluigi Donnarumma rather than Ederson Moreas any day of the week.
Ederson is good by Donnarumma will be the best keeper in the world within 5 years - He's already one of the best!
Hell I'd like both both but that would require ditching Bravo which ain't going to happen. (Unless we somehow manage to include Bravo in a swap deal for Ederson!)

Gianluigi Donnarumma rather than Ederson Moreas any day of the week.
Ederson is good by Donnarumma will be the best keeper in the world within 5 years - He's already one of the best!
Hell I'd like both both but that would require ditching Bravo which ain't going to happen. (Unless we somehow manage to include Bravo in a swap deal for Ederson!)

I agree with you there mate, Donnarumma looks like he's going to be one of the best in the world and has potential to be an all time great if he maintains his fantastic start to his career. It would be a shame to miss out on him if he is available now as it could be years before we get another chance at getting him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.