Gif's Of Match Against United.

MSP said:
Yaya vs Jones:

yayah.gif

Yaya vs Ginger (shame he was booked before, he would abuse him there, lol)

yaya2.gif

Love em mate! Was gonna request the one of Yaya booming beckenbauer jones.

Nice to see Vinnie shove him out of the way after his goal too. A joy to see us bullying those cunts these days

MSP said:
blue cigar said:
quality from yaya, bullied tham all night. if jones is england class then so am i.

good stuff on ragcafe last night, one said:

From Duncan Edwards to Duncin Donut in a matter of one season. lol

was that khaldoon's celebration at the final whistle or when Kompany scored?

"Duncin Donut"..love it

We owned the cnuts in the two derbys,now lets win the league and own the cnuts for years to come

Brilliant all of them
Is it just me or does Scholes look like he is about to give Yaya a headbutt then realises he will connect with his chest and bounce off so backs off, lol

Sorry, late to the party, but watched MOTD again last night & noticed Smalling's tackle on Hart at the death. Any chance of a gif of that tackle - commentators stated that Hart slipped, but you can clearly see Smalling stretch to plant his foot on Hart's ankle! That should have been a red if Rooney kicking the bottom of Kompany's foot is a yellow!

I still can't believe the FA don't see what we see yet they still take no action to stamp(sorry!) it out of the game, it's a complete and utter joke and that fucking babboons arse Wooney not getting a single booking all season after all the shit he does? fucking farcical.<br /><br />-- Wed May 02, 2012 12:30 pm --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
Brilliant all of them
Is it just me or does Scholes look like he is about to give Yaya a headbutt then realises he will connect with his chest and bounce off so backs off, lol

The man trained under the master Keane, hard as fuck on the pitch would last about 10 seconds off it.

Here's a bunch that's a little better compressed, the previous ones on last page were 15mb:
untitled-1jbx26.gif

untitled-3ndjx4.gif

untitled-6g1j2b.gif

untitled-7egjln.gif

untitled-98cjg3.gif

10_209uzl.gif

untitled-10utxu1.gif

untitled-11kbbio.gif

Not seen it in the thread but is there one where Yaya ran like Usain(Rag)Bolt to keep the ball in? loved the desire.

Guy really does have pace, hope he comes back in much better shape to handle the clubs commitments next season and not a dig, guys been immense, just looks at times to run out of energy and might be a consequence of adapting to the higher tempo and a more demanding league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.