Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

Weird, why is he even there?

Ferguson claims that giggs has a fantastic temperament..

The man sends threatening texts to women, allegedly assaulted them. Spent years and years porking his own brothers missus. Cheating on every woman he’s been with etc etc.

He’s obviously a scum bag in his personal life. He may have been a good professional in his job but what does that matter, what relevance is that? why is Ferguson talking about that?

Peter Sutcliffe was probably a punctual lorry driver
Gill sent a character reference as well

I love the Ryan Giggs tune , but I know him personally ( played with him City ) am glad people have stood up for him , if he is guilty fair fucks

I love you like a pint of bitter
How I'd like to do you up the...
Hang on my teas ready, message you later xx

Fuck me fuckin' he'll
Why do your lips fuckin' swell
I only nutted you just the once
And now you go phoning the cops you stupid woman, you've ruined my career, I'm gonna fuckin' do you, you fucking slag

To be fair I think I need to work on the last line

I love the Ryan Giggs tune , but I know him personally ( played with him City ) am glad people have stood up for him , if he is guilty fair fucks
He didn't play for city for long
He played for city very briefly, so doubt you got to know him that well

Fuck me fuckin' he'll
Why do your lips fuckin' swell
I only nutted you just the once
And now you go phoning the cops you stupid woman, you've ruined my career, I'm gonna fuckin' do you, you fucking slag

To be fair I think I need to work on the last line
Think you need to get your iambic pentameter in order

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.