Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

Wtf has fergie got to do with this ?

The lot of them are totally insane
Weird, why is he even there?

Ferguson claims that giggs has a fantastic temperament..

The man sends threatening texts to women, allegedly assaulted them. Spent years and years porking his own brothers missus. Cheating on every woman he’s been with etc etc.

He’s obviously a scum bag in his personal life. He may have been a good professional in his job but what does that matter, what relevance is that? why is Ferguson talking about that?

Peter Sutcliffe was probably a punctual lorry driver

I was going to write a piss take of giggsys poem but nothing I tried comes as close as his version..... but here goes
'When you said hello I was flattered
But all I saw was a face to be battered
I said to myself give your head a wobble
The best you'll get is a gobble
But I thought, no you're first place
Fuck I just want to batter that face.

I was going to write a piss take of giggsys poem but nothing I tried comes as close as his version..... but here goes
'When you said hello I was flattered
But all I saw was a face to be battered
I said to myself give your head a wobble
The best you'll get is a gobble
But I thought, no you're first place
Fuck I just want to batter that face.
christian-bale-yes.gif

Pisscan giving evidence today , it hasnt occured to him that violent controlling men are really nice butter wouldnt melt on the outside

Giggs evidence so far , most of his answers are no or i dont know when asked why he did things , thick as pig shit

Why would GPC have seen Giggs be angry and controlling ?

It’s not as though Giggs was expecting GPC to suck his cock every night when he came home, in between cheese & tomato toasties !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.