Giggs comments on City's chances next year

california blue said:
Giggs never has bashed city in any interview. He's a top bloke really and good pro. Albeit with not much personality...
Him and scholes are the least offensive of the shite's squad

except scholes could play a bit, giggs has been footballs biggest passenger, more than i would say phil neal was at dipperpool.

de niro said:
california blue said:
Giggs never has bashed city in any interview. He's a top bloke really and good pro. Albeit with not much personality...
Him and scholes are the least offensive of the shite's squad

except scholes could play a bit, giggs has been footballs biggest passenger, more than i would say phil neal was at dipperpool.

are you serious?

de niro said:
rollerman said:
Ryan, the babe they called Ryan,
he grew, he grew, and grew,
grew up to be, grew up to be,
a boy called Ryan. A boy called Ryan,
he had arms, and legs, and hands, and feet,
the boy, whose name was Ryan.

And he grew, he grew, grew, and grew,
grew up to be, yes, he grew up to be,
yes, his name was Ryan, a teenager called Ryan.

And his face became spotty, yes, his face became spotty,
and his voice dropped down low,
and things started to grow, on young Ryan and so,
he was certainly no, no girl named Ryan,
not a girl named Ryan.

And he started to shave, and have one of the wrist,
and want to see girls, and go out and get pissed,
a man called Ryan, this man called Ryan,
the man they called Ryan, this man called
Ryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann...

dear hoot,
thank you for your lovely poem, i do though have a favour to ask,could you possibly find something else to be obsessed with, that or get some help.
you can't keep changing your user name to feed your habit.
just a bit of friendly advice mate.

ps, i hope you dont mind reading this as a guest.
Told you! Ban them all!!!!!!!!!

Ntini77 said:
I don't mind Giggs.

*tin hat on*

Me neither, completely inoffensive player. Don't ever really have a problem with any of their players, they're just players. One day any one of them could pull a City shirt on and do well for us. It's why I've never had a players name on the back of my City shirt because it's very rare that a player truely loves the club and at anytime he can do or say something derogatory against us or fuck off somewhere else - players change all the time, if you get a loyal one you're lucky!

I've only ever hated Roy Keane and Gary Neville from the Rags, oh and Fergy! It's the shithead fans who I have the problem with!

tonea2003 said:
de niro said:

well we will have to agree to disagree then

yep, a dull place if we all sang from the same song sheet.

i used to relax every time giggs was one on one with our keeper, i just knew he'd miss. we were watching us play the scum once as giggs rained down on our goalie, my daughter shrieked and squeezed my arm, i said dont worry love its giggs, sure enough.....ballooned :)

de niro said:
tonea2003 said:
well we will have to agree to disagree then

yep, a dull place if we all sang from the same song sheet.

i used to relax every time giggs was one on one with our keeper, i just knew he'd miss. we were watching us play the scum once as giggs rained down on our goalie, my daughter shrieked and squeezed my arm, i said dont worry love its giggs, sure enough.....ballooned :)

to counter that he went on to score one of the best fa cup goals ever beating half the arsenal team in the process

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.