Giggs or Bellamy? poll on talksport ..

This Durham fella sounds like a horrible, evil, nasty, vindictive, small-minded, exclusive, bigoted ignoramus.

Not only has he challenged Australia's right to bid for the World Cup, he makes it patently obvious that he hates City/adores United. His attempts to belittle us say more about him than about City. His excuses are all lined up: "This is very important to City but if Yoonited go out, they won't be bothered". Really, Adrian? Then why have they frivolously appealed against Ferdinand's ban? Why play a full-strength team last week?

He seems like a classic case of someone failing to come to terms with the prospect of the "Sky 4" clique being gatecrashed. He wants to protect the orthodoxy at all costs.

John Wayne said:
This Durham fella sounds like a horrible, evil, nasty, vindictive, small-minded, exclusive, bigoted ignoramus.

Not only has he challenged Australia's right to bid for the World Cup, he makes it patently obvious that he hates City/adores United. His attempts to belittle us say more about him than about City. His excuses are all lined up: "This is very important to City but if Yoonited go out, they won't be bothered". Really, Adrian? Then why have they frivolously appealed against Ferdinand's ban? Why play a full-strength team last week?

He seems like a classic case of someone failing to come to terms with the prospect of the "Sky 4" clique being gatecrashed. He wants to protect the orthodoxy at all costs.

Tbh mate I think it`s more just to get people phoning in/ a reaction, I`ve heared him big us up on occasion, also do you not find it `very odd`that at anytime, the two presenters working together just happen to hold polar views on the issues they`re discussing.
Still an odious tw4t though.

DirtyHarry said:
John Wayne said:

Tbh mate I think it`s more just to get people phoning in/ a reaction, I`ve heared him big us up on occasion, also do you not find it `very odd`that at anytime, the two presenters working together just happen to hold polar views on the issues they`re discussing.
Still an odious tw4t though.

I know, I should know better than to rise to the bait. Probably just me being on edge about tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.