Gigs Thread

La Traviata in Verona on Thursday then later in the year Loudon Wainwright III followed by the Proclaimers.

I’d love to see the Lemonheads again, saw them once in Belfast about 1994, superb gig.
I went to see Evan Dando, on his solo tour in Preston a few years ago, he was good, he gave the impression that he really couldn't be arsed and didn't want to be there.

Don’t think there’s a gigs thread on here already, so what gigs are you getting tickets for or have you just seen?

I picked up a ticket at the last minute for The National at Mayfield Depot last night on Twitter. They were outstanding as usual.

I’ve got The Black Crowes in Dublin in 3 weeks….and Dead Kennedys is Belfast next May…I’m sure there will be more in between

Disappointed the Foo’s were cancelled because of Taylor we all went to see Liam at the Etihad it was brilliant
Then Ed Shreran (not me) the daughters loved him They also went to see “Wet, wet,wet“ and enjoyed the whole show
We were thinking of Rod Stewart at Christmas

Don’t think there’s a gigs thread on here already, so what gigs are you getting tickets for or have you just seen?

I picked up a ticket at the last minute for The National at Mayfield Depot last night on Twitter. They were outstanding as usual.

I was at The National. Brilliant.

Since Covid.
OMD London.
Deacon Blue Apollo
James Castlefield
Simply Red Edinburgh
ABC Bridgewater Hall
10CC Liverpool
The Christians Chester,Ashton and Uppermill.

Coming up

Giants of Soul (Alexander O’Neil et al) Llandudno

Bellowhead Bridgewater Hall
Father John Misty Apollo
Saw Doctors Apollo

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought myself tickets to see Ride in Berlin and Düsseldorf in Nov. Playing their debut album Nowhere. Love the music and they are great live.

Doing Kasabian in Munich in October too. Not sure how good they will be without their original singer but they were always bloody good live.

Also if you pardon the change in pace, going to see Andre Rieu with the missus In Jan,

Just bought myself tickets to see Ride in Berlin and Düsseldorf in Nov. Playing their debut album Nowhere. Love the music and they are great live.

Doing Kasabian in Munich in October too. Not sure how good they will be without their original singer but they were always bloody good live.

Also if you pardon the change in pace, going to see Andre Rieu with the missus In Jan,

I saw Ride play Nowhere at The Ritz in April. Been a fan since the early days but that was the first time I’ve seen them live. Was blown away by how good they were, unreal musicians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.