Gillette Soccer Saturday

Re: Usual City Bashing

Yeah, just saw Phil Thompson say Yaya Toure and David Silva are good players, but not good enough for the Premier League! He also said Balo has "a bit of talent" but isn't good enough.

I know we should be used to it, but what a phenomenally clueless twat he is.

I'm sitting watching this utter utter fucking abuse of City.
I'm actually getting a bit raging - which I never get with the media as I know what they're like.

They spent over half an hour now just tearing us, the manager, the players and everything else to parts!! How's that even allowed?

I hope we BLOODY CRUSH Tottenham into a unrecognizable mash of spuds!!! Lets just fucking destroy them...

Just got to accept they don't know what they are talking about, otherwise I would have just booted my screen in.

Only Le Tiss with any sense.

Coke head said he couldn`t see any of the new players getting in chelsea or utd team ...
that is fucking laughable

Yep now Mersons having a go...

They are concerned about the size of the squad - I have a solution - create a City B team, didn't Barca do this?? City B would rise through the lower leagues and become an ideal feeder club.

I'm not up to 100 posts yet - could someone please start a thread for me to discuss this possibility?

Its amazing I can't believe how bad they are being.

I am praying that we put on the best show we possibly can today and just watch when they try to answer the gelling issue.

dipper nose on Balo "for 24m you cant wait two years to buy someone who would be the best in the world"

Er you stupid big nosed bin scanning car taking cnut. No we will take him now when he is one of the best.

Astuteboy said:
Yeah, just saw Phil Thompson say Yaya Toure and David Silva are good players, but not good enough for the Premier League! He also said Balo has "a bit of talent" but isn't good enough.

I know we should be used to it, but what a phenomenally clueless twat he is.
Hate the way when Merson was asked best possible outcome for us and he said "5th" what a jealous fat ugly ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.