Ginger Jihad/Wayne Rooney

foxy said:
I have been keeping tabs on this prick. Sounds like he was bullied quite a lot hence using his anger to incite hatred for the whites who bullied him.

He will get his head kicked in one of these days along with his extremist mates. Anybody who wishes to impose sharia law can do one.

Remember the face he will be involved in a major terror plot in the UK, mark my words

foxy said:
I have been keeping tabs on this prick. Sounds like he was bullied quite a lot hence using his anger to incite hatred for the whites who bullied him.

He will get his head kicked in one of these days along with his extremist mates. Anybody who wishes to impose sharia law can do one.

A social inadequate grasping at something that he feels will give him a modicum of control.
A wanker in other words.

foxy said:

You've been keeping tabs on him? What, like some shit, Manc version of an amateur Austin Powers?

The tosser is white himself, so I'm not sure what you are banging on about "inciting hatred for whites" for. He obviously doesn't like anyone who isn't Muslim. White or not.

jma said:
foxy said:

You've been keeping tabs on him? What, like some shit, Manc version of an amateur Austin Powers?

The tosser is white himself, so I'm not sure what you are banging on about "inciting hatred for whites" for. He obviously doesn't like anyone who isn't Muslim. White or not.

Why would you convert to being an extremist then? Something terrible must have really sparked that move.

Being a white day walker, you don't just wake up one day and decide that you are going to enforce sharia law out of nothing.

jma said:
foxy said:

Keeping tabs as in I've been reading about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.