Gio....

franksinatra said:
Just scored that goal against Swindon it bent like a banana into the top corner. I'm well on a trip down memory lane. Does anyone remember at this time tartan pants were the rage. Got leathered in home on dicier street first time I wore mine. . Never again

THAT game. He was astonishing that day. That bent like Roberto Carlos's free kick. As I posted earlier, he got 10/10 in the Sun on the Monday. At one point someone snaps and tries to kick him but he still didn't go down.

Get that on DVD now!!! (please)

m27 said:
franksinatra said:
A quick Gio story, after Royle finally recalled him to the team for the Pollock Own Goal QPR game Vinnie Jones was tryivng to intimidate Gio in the tunnel, putting his head into his and telling him he's gonna get kicked yaddder yadder yadder.

Anyway, within minutes he scores and celebrates looking right at a snarling Jones. He was a tough little bugger.

Tbilisi bit tougher than Watford in those days and he was a ballet dancer.

With regard to the 21st thing, it was the quoting protocol that fucked me up, although I imagine you now have an image of me as Frank Gallagher in your heads.

Seriously pal I don't want to big it up, but without this video I wouldn't remember all the great moments as I haven't seen much of this footage on you tube. I will try and sort it for the Bolton game.

He has just beat this defender 4 times at walking pace and then nutmegged his mate. He is fucking incredible.

Favourite kinkladze moment I remember live was the second half of the cup game against west ham after his wonder goal. He literally destroyed them after that.

Just simply the best in my eyes. He made watching a poor City side bearable. I genuinely believe that he in this side would be absolutely frightening. Get emotional just thinking about his last game he like the Goat will always be a legend justt because of how they made me feel about the Club

Re: !!!11

MCC said:
m27 said:
Don't give me that. You knew where I was.
We did know where you was. However, no way I was going to step into a whore house though.

I'm fucking sick of not being invited to your do's, ya bastids :)

BB16_jpg.jpg

Kinky by name said:
MCC said:
We did know where you was. However, no way I was going to step into a whore house though.

BB16_jpg.jpg

Just so you don't feel left out, heres a run down of the evening:

9pm: Enter Royale's - "Is that Eddie McGoldrick and Dickov? They're smoking fucking cigars!!"

10pm: Chat with Buster Phillips. Ronnie Wallwork asks what Buster thinks of Michael Brown who was yards away. Buster makes wanker sign with hand. Wallwork makes "Tell me about it mate" face.

11pm: Thrown out.

11-2am: Pavement

You missed nowt.

m27 said:
Kinky by name said:

BB16_jpg.jpg

Just so you don't feel left out, heres a run down of the evening:

9pm: Enter Royale's - "Is that Eddie McGoldrick and Dickov? They're smoking fucking cigars!!"

10pm: Chat with Buster Phillips. Ronnie Wallwork asks what Buster thinks of Michael Brown who was yards away. Buster makes wanker sign with hand. Wallwork makes "Tell me about it mate" face.

11pm: Thrown out.

11-2am: Pavement

You missed nowt.

I hope you were at least thrown out for pissing in Ronnie Wallwork`s pint.

franksinatra said:
Since this thread started I've been hunting for an old kinkladze video produced by an old friend at university. I've made reference to it earlier in the thread and it truly is amazing video and I doubt anyone who watched this would doubt kinkladze as probably the most breathtaking, jaw dropping player ever to grace Maine Road. Just watching it again and it reminds me of the footage of Maradonas time at Naples

I've probably watched this video a thousand times and still enjoy it today as much as the first time I watched it. As Alan Hansen just described his skills as "unbelievable" think that just about sums it up really.

Any chance you can get it onto youtube?

Kinky's best game must have been against Newcastle in a 3-3 draw at Maine Road. He was absolutely brilliant that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.