Giovanni van Bronckhorst

Would he be offered the Spain job with his staunchly pro-Catalunia views ? Would hardly have a unifying impact with the tensions in that region as they stand at present.
No chance he will be offered the Spanish job and he would not take it either if he was offered.

I would like to let Manchester City FC know that I am indeed available should they want a Manc at the helm. I managed to fully dress myself this morning....okay, I got a bit of help as my green shirt clashed with my orange pants...
Should apply for the Irish manager's job as a fall back in the unlikely event of City going a different direction.

Should apply for the Irish manager's job as a fall back in the unlikely event of City going a different direction.

Fuck me T, I might only earn a pittance,working every hour of every day as a rent boy, but, I have some self respect man!!!

Few more years in Pep imo he'll sign another 2/3 year.

At least that's what I hope.
I’ve a feeling that will be the case. I read both his autobiographies relating to his times at Barcelona and Bayern Munich before he joined City. At Barca it was the case that he didn’t have the power to drop Messi and Pique. This along with the loss of the president who gave him his chance precipitated his departure from there. At Bayern, it became political too with a faction who didn’t but into his philosophy and instead wanted a more “Germanic” approach. This along with the imprisonment of Uli Hoeness left him isolated. The environment for him at CFG, I believe, is in complete contrast to these two clubs and gives me hope to believe he’d like to continue working in that type of environment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.