Girlfriend wants a Tattoo

Timmmmahhhh said:
Garden Of Edin said:
I doubt it.

She hasn't even asked for permission.

She's not a slut at all, never ever cheated on me. 23 months together now. I'm her first boyfriend, and her first for everything... I do think it looks slutty though.

She says...

And I have 4, don't regret any of them, just need to get one "adjusted"...
Is this you?
C_71_article_1132137_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Hate tattoos. But then again, if the insecure sheep amongst the population want to get them done, to be one of the flock, then I least I can see who to avoid.

Get yourself a permanent marker pen and draw what she wants, where she wants. Even if it doesn't end up looking anything like a swallow, it'll be you that's drawn it on her - a real touch of affection.

As for a keyhole over the heart, I wish to God I'd never read that post. It's going to make me retch for the next few hours. Just how tacky and cheap can you get???

Hate tattoos. But then again, if the insecure sheep amongst the population want to get them done, to be one of the flock, then I least I can see who to avoid

This, i hate tattoo's on women. As i live in Herts, it seems every single one down here has one. Personally i think its making a statement not to follow the flock and actually not have one

Each to their own. I'm not a big fan of tattoos or piercings but there are some who like the prisoner look so fair play to them.

another generation said:
Hate tattoos. But then again, if the insecure sheep amongst the population want to get them done, to be one of the flock, then I least I can see who to avoid.

Get yourself a permanent marker pen and draw what she wants, where she wants. Even if it doesn't end up looking anything like a swallow, it'll be you that's drawn it on her - a real touch of affection.

As for a keyhole over the heart, I wish to God I'd never read that post. It's going to make me retch for the next few hours. Just how tacky and cheap can you get???
Personally, I think it's quite sweet. Just don't get one?

There's an old quote along the lines of "people with tattoos don't care if you've got tattoos or not".

I've been through the whole process the OP has...my ex wanted a tattoo and at that time I hated them, thought they looked horrible on women etc etc. She still went ahead and got one (which she picked off the board...) and it did look shit and turned out it was the same as the singer from the Red Hot Chillis has on his arm. She was happy with it though.

Then I started seeing my current girlfriend who's got about 9 tattoos and my anti-tattoo stance has mellowed to the point where I ended up getting one on my chest last year. I'd been staring at a design my missus' mate had done for her on our bookcase for about 12months, and I just decided one day that I wanted it instead!
Main reason I was so anti-tattoos was because my family hated them, my mum in particular. But she's still speaking to me, the only difference is my skin has a picture on it now.
My advice to the OP is this....make sure if your girlfriend gets it, that the design is personalised to her, speak to the tattooist about it etc and for her not to get it done if she's not 100% about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.