Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
And still could've won with that last header. Im sure they would've taken 2-2 at the start of the night and a nice start to build on

Larry looked very good in that little spell at the end. Amazing save by Oblak to keep him from getting the winner.

Surprised the coach didn't use their third sub..could have done with Aleix or Douglas to help close up shop.

I think they deserve their own thread, they become part of City group and we have 4 young players there.

I watched them against Atletico last night and was very impressed. Just a shame they couldn't hang on for the win.

They played with plenty of aggression and moved the ball around really well and I think Atletico were caught off-guard.

Maffeo had another decent game and he's got to be considered a viable squad player for us. His crossing is improving and he's giving them a great outlet on the right.

Kayode also came on and looked absolutely rapid. He could be a wildcard for them up front and only an unbelievable save stopped him grabbing the winning goal.

Unfortunately the others (Luiz, Garcia and Marlos) stayed on the bench. Could be difficult for them to break in if their first team keep up that kind of form/performance.

I watched them against Atletico last night and was very impressed. Just a shame they couldn't hang on for the win.

They played with plenty of aggression and moved the ball around really well and I think Atletico were caught off-guard.

Maffeo had another decent game and he's got to be considered a viable squad player for us. His crossing is improving and he's giving them a great outlet on the right.

Kayode also came on and looked absolutely rapid. He could be a wildcard for them up front and only an unbelievable save stopped him grabbing the winning goal.

Unfortunately the others (Luiz, Garcia and Marlos) stayed on the bench. Could be difficult for them to break in if their first team keep up that kind of form/performance.

Kayode looked like 'something' when he came on. Worth monitoring.

Be interesting to see if that was just an early season adrenaline performance (ala City back in the day) or whether they can keep it going. They looked solid enough with a goal threat & some decent invention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.