Girona Thread - 2023/24

What happens if Girona qualifies for CL next season? Will an exception be made because I know only one club per owner is allowed in the Champions League.
We are ok. CFG have below the limit ownership stake and no influence on major decisions by Girona. Thus we fulfil both get outs from the rule.
The deal was deliberately structured to avoid any ownership clash. Pep’s brother owns a fair chunk, though.

Last edited:
We are ok. CFG have below the limit ownership stake and no influence on major decisions by Girona. Thus we fulfil both get outs from the rule.
The deal was deliberately structured to avoid any ownership clash. Pep’s brother owns a fair chunk, though.
They used to own 47% each, but Guardiolas brother sold most of it. Now Marcelo Clauré (yes, the Beckham associate) owns 35% of the club and Pere Guardiola 16%.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me the reasoning for there sucessos ? I’m really curious as to how they started the seasons so well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.