Girona Thread - 2023/24

Wheels falling off a bit. Titles out of the question now, it's all about champions league football. They've got a 7 point advantage over 5th at the minute, can they hold out? Hope so, would be great for them and really give then a platform to establish themselves, great for the city group, potentially great for city ourselves if we can send players there for next season. I'm edging towards them missing out though.

I’m off to Girona on the 23rd May and looking on their website, it looks like they are playing Granada on Sunday 26th, anyone know how easy it is to get a couple of tickets?
Last game of the season so I'd say if they've got a chance of winning the league it would be tricky.

Tickets in Spain are relatively expensive and only come on sale very close to the game (most clubs 1-2 weeks before the game).

If you register on their website, and pay attention to announcements, you should be able to get two I'd have thought.
L

Last game of the season so I'd say if they've got a chance of winning the league it would be tricky.

Tickets in Spain are relatively expensive and only come on sale very close to the game (most clubs 1-2 weeks before the game).

If you register on their website, and pay attention to announcements, you should be able to get two I'd have thought.
L
Thanks for the heads up mate, much appreciated ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.