Give Dunne some respect

RODDY_CTID

He has a bad game, on pre season and its he must go, talk about loyalty to a player, Dunne help get this club where it is with 4 player of season awards, and now we have got some cash, he not good enough, some supporters are started to sound like rags.

sorry a bit pissed off with how people are slating players after a bad pre season.

You're right dammit, hes been shit for months and months but he used to be mediocre, lets keep him just for old times sake !

RealMancsAreBlue said:
You're right dammit, hes been shit for months and months but he used to be mediocre, lets keep him just for old times sake !

this.. but id like to add its not just 1 pre season game.. it the whole of last season and every time hes on the pitch.

he has my respect and always will for what hes done at the club but its time to go.

1. He played left side of centre back. He is not left footed, he is right footed.
2. He was covering for Wayne Bridge quite a bit of the game.
3. He is playing alongside a new partner in defence.

I personally hope he stays as a squad player, because I think getting rid of Tal Ben-Haim should be top priority (after signing a left sided centre half ourselves) but I hope he's not a regular as I believe Touré is streets ahead of him in terms of ability.

Dunne looks like his heart has sunk a little, he's not playing badly, he just isn't being the Dunne we have all, at one stage, come to love. I think he knows he might be sold or not first choice and that has effected his performance. I say get behind the guy, we know what he can do and he loves the club...and when the time comes for him to step down let the man do it with dignity and respect!

C_T_I_D said:
1. He played left side of centre back. He is not left footed, he is right footed.
2. He was covering for Wayne Bridge quite a bit of the game.
3. He is playing alongside a new partner in defence.

I personally hope he stays as a squad player, because I think getting rid of Tal Ben-Haim should be top priority (after signing a left sided centre half ourselves) but I hope he's not a regular as I believe Touré is streets ahead of him in terms of ability.

wrong thread mate

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116175&hilit=richard+dunne+excuses+thread" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116175&hilit=richard+dunne+excuses+thread</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.