'give him a transfer window to buy his own players .......'

Eric Wirral said:
markbmcfc said:
I think you'll find the players under fire, with the exeption of Jo, are all players hughes has inherited.

If it wasnt for:

Zabaleta
SWP
Robinho
Kompany

We'd be in a much worse state than we are now. OK Ben Haim isnt great and we havent seen Berti but, i think Hughes's signings are the last thing people should be criticising, tactics and team selection perhaps...but signings - nah.

Don't forget Ireland who although not a Hughes signing has been awesome under him this season.

Or Dunne, Richards, Vass & Benji who have all been fcuking awful under him this season.

uwe282828 said:
another good thread,very encouraged by the support lots of fans have for the current situation.which is a result of the thaksin year in charge.the hughes out fans need to have a holiday get a reality check,read the facts and let the current owners and management team sort it out.

Reality check...7 signings and still cant get it right, 18th spot in the PL. Thats reality ooops no I forgot its all Elanos fault....
sorry Hughesy for doubting you in the slightest.

If he's got any sense he will buy woodgate.upson.downing.heskey.owen.bullard.These players will get us out the shit were in at the moment and then we can build for next year.Any supporter who thinks we can get any success this year is in cloud cuckoo,forget the BIG name signings because that would not work and its not going to happen.I am not a supporter of hughes ,but i only call him on here ,and with my mates,i do not give him verbal at the games because i believe you have to give full support on the day to give the players confidence.Caught the manchester evening news yesterday on the tram (i don't buy it anymore because its a rag newspaper) all those who sent in there comments being negative about hughes and city should be ashamed of themselves,can you not see that the MEN loves shit like that because they hate city,do not give them ammunition to mock us.City Forever Merry Christmas to all City fans around the world.

Due to recent results the players Hughes needs to bring in, in January are different to those he may have looked at 6/8 weeks ago. He now needs fighters to stop the rot and ensure City are still around for next season, when he can then use the summer to re shape the team.

The question that really needs to be asked is whether Hughes is a big enough name in football to be able to attract the best players...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.