Give Him Time

Bobbins said:
Empty blue seat said:
Don't think he needs time he is world class i mean WORLD CLASS I MEAN WORLD CLASS and gonna be top 3 in the world in 12 months world class

Why do we allow complete fuctards like this on the forum ?

One thing for sure he is a dam site better than Bebe or little penis come to that.

Dont let the window licker wind you up mate, i actually agree with every word he has said and and the scum fans have been wanking over Dzeko ever since he scored against them in the Champions league the only concern being...... they can't afford him!! TICK FURKIN TOCK!! :-)

Fanzone Danny said:
Bobbins said:
Why do we allow complete fuctards like this on the forum ?

One thing for sure he is a dam site better than Bebe or little penis come to that.

Dont let the window licker wind you up mate, i actually agree with every word he has said and and the scum fans have been wanking over Dzeko ever since he scored against them in the Champions league the only concern being...... they can't afford him!! TICK FURKIN TOCK!! :-)

You fool!

The rags don't need Dzeko, they're after David Silva from Valencia...oh.

The OP is so sensible what is it doing on bluemoon,I want something I can rant and rave about.Berbaflop took two years to find any form at the swamp,he only came from darn sarf.

GStar said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Shame he isn't willing to fill any of the red empty seats at Old Trafford.

Apparently there's a 25 year waiting list, there's still a few hundred thousand out of the million plus that went to Barcelona in '99 trying to get a ST.

That is true.

The adverts in the MEN are just a tax break scam by the club, they know damn well that no one wanting rag tickets would be reading the MEN. Just as those 'general sale' signs round the swamp don't exist and are a by product of my decline into hallucinatory madness!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.